Interested parties should contact Jay Hreiz, VMD at [email protected]
Veterinarian Position Overview
Are you passionate in delivering excellent care? Do you dream of demonstrating your skills and experience at an AAHA accredited clinic? Do you thrive in taking the lead and providing mentorship to staff? Are you looking for a positive work environment where you can deliver top notch care and have fun? Great! We have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are located in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Rock Hill has been voted one of the best places to live in South Carolina with its low cost of living and close proximity to Charlotte, North Carolina. The city has great school districts and activities for all ages. Enjoy the local historic districts, where you can visit museums, the Glencairn Gardens, and surrounding parks.
Ebenezer Animal Hospital has served the local community of Rock Hill, South Carolina since 1946. Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate care for pets and their owners. We have been voted as the top veterinary hospital in our city for multiple years, and are proud to be an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Our team is passionate in delivering excellent care and strengthening the human-animal bond. We promote a positive environment where teamwork makes the dream work! We are a tight knit team that supports one another through successes and comforts one another through challenges. We not only work hard, we have fun! We have regular staff outings to Panther games, Charlotte Knights games, the Whitewater Center, and local breweries.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
- Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Maintain a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Lead support staff, provide guidance on tasks as needed
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of South Carolina
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in general or emergency veterinary practice
- Dental and exotic experienced preferred, not required
- Participate in a schedule that involves a four day work week with a static day off and a rotating schedule of working every third Saturday.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Salary
- Eligibility for additional commission dependent on experience
- 401K Match
- Health Insurance- 100% covered!
- Disability & Life Insurance included
- Paid Time Off
- CE Allowance
- Licensing Fees, DEA and Association Dues covered
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.